Industrial Property Law
Industrial Business Law is a field interrelated with business activity. No business can operate successfully without first having its rights protected, be it in its distinguishing features (brand, etc.), or in its industrial designs, or in its trade secrets.
We are trusted by startups (Start-ups), businesses trading consumer goods, businesses that consider the protection of their brands.
We have successfully litigated numerous cases, protecting the rights of our clients in courtrooms. The company provides legal support in the following, indicatively mentioned cases:
- Trademark, brand name, distinctive title, domain name registration and their protection against third-party attacks.
- Registration of patent/invention, utility model, industrial designs, computer programs, etc.
- Protection of corresponding rights nationally and pan-European.
- Preparation of license agreements for patents, trademarks, etc.
- Preparation of industrial property rights transfer contracts (patent transfer, trademark transfer, etc.).
- Handling criminal law cases in the context of trademark protection.
- Cancellation of patents or trademarks.
- Protection of Trade Secrets based on Law 4605/2019